Infant Toddler Development Specialist
Mid Iowa Community Action Inc.
Location: Marshalltown, IA
List of Job Duties: . Work with parents in their homes and help them write goals for their child based on his/her individual needs, interests and learning styles. Plan and facilitate socializations – opportunities for children and parents to interact with one another in group settings.
Required Experience and/or Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Home visiting and/or experience working with children 0-5 years old
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development (classified as Infant Toddler Development Specialist 3)
- Bachelor's degree in Human Services or related field (classified as Infant Toddler Development Specialist 2)
- Associate’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Human Services or related field (or equivalent coursework) with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience (classified as Infant Toddler Development Specialist 1)
Further information/application process contact: Visit http://www.micaonline.org/jobs for a full job description and to submit an online application, cover letter and resume. Or send, fax or email cover letter and resume to: MICA, 1001 S. 18th Ave., Marshalltown, IA 50158; 641-352-5020; firstname.lastname@example.org or complete application at above address. Position open until filled. EOE
Closing Date: Until Filled
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level