Great Western Bank
Brief Job Description/Summary: The Teller Supervisor is responsible for the daily teller operations for the branch. Including the coaching and sales development of the branch teller team. Administers business development goals and objectives, staffing models, schedules and performance standards. Oversees and observes tellers performing transactions and assists with more complex situations. Promotes quality service, through effective use of the customer constitution. Actively looks for additional opportunities to refer and cross-sell bank services.
List of Job Duties: • Assist customers with deposits, withdrawals, payments and coin and cash orders in a friendly courteous manner.
• Identify fraudulent activity to help prevent potential losses to Great Western Bank.
• Make decisions on operational procedures and other factors relating to branch operations.
• Schedule tellers’ work schedule to maintain adequate coverage and maximum productivity.
• Lead referral activities for the branch. Participate in activities focused on increasing deposits, fee income, loans and customer service levels. Counsel staff to ensure goal achievement.
• Keep controllable expenses (Overtime, Employee Relations, Travel, Bus. Development, Losses) within budget
Further information/application process contact: Jenny Meling Ph 641-752-8237 firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""