Flower Basket Watering
Marshalltown Central Business District
Volunteer opportunity title: Flower Basket Watering
Business/Organization: Marshalltown Central Business District
Location: 16 East Main Street – Marshalltown, IA 50158
Brief Description/Summary: We need volunteers to help us water the flower baskets from 3rd Avenue to 3rd Street along Main Street. Operate a John Deer Gator and water wand throughout the neighborhood to water each hanging basket.
List of Duties/Full Description:
- Daily equipment check of John Deer Gator, Water Tank, Pump, Wand, etc.
- Fill water tank with fertilizer to tepid water to according to specifications.
- Drive John Deere Gator and Water Tank from storage location to Main Street.
- Drive on Main Street sidewalk, stopping at each flower basket, filling each basket until water starts to overflow.
- Continue filling each basket until all have been watered for the day. Approximately one to one and a half hours per day.
- At the end of each day equipment is returned to storage area. Water tank is refilled and vehicle/equipment checked
Further information/application process contact: Travis Hornberg (email@example.com (641) 691-0323)
Closing Date: 10/1/2021
Job Type : Volunteer
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""